- Can I use my credit account for ordering online?
- How do I progress an order?
- What if I can't find the part I am looking for?
- How can I get further technical information?
- All I have got is a manufacturers part number -
what do I do?
- When will my order be sent out?
- Is there a minimum order charge?
- What is the charge for delivery?
- Can I return an item if I change my mind?
1. Can I use my credit account for ordering
Yes you can . If you already have a credit account with Airmac
then select the Company Account option when placing your order.
If you don't already have an account then place your order and we will contact
2. How do I progress an order?
All orders are shipped the same day they are received so progressing
an order should not often be necessary! However, if there is anything
you need to check please call us on or send us an
email. Tell us your name and the date you placed the order and
we will be able to help you.
3. What if I can't find the part I am looking
No problem. Just call us on 0141 952 3917 or send us an email
- we are confident that we will be able to help you.
4. How can I get further technical information?
Simply phone our Technical Support Desk and we will help you with any
questions you might have.
5. All I have got is a Manufacturer's part number
- what do I do?
The Manufacturers' part numbers are shown against many products listed.
However, often the simplest solution is to call us on 0141 952 3917 or send us an
email. We have a library of information on Manufacturers'
part numbers and can easily help to cross refer to a part we have in stock.
6. When will my order be sent out?
95% of orders are despatched from our stock the same day you place them.
Out of stock items and back orders are sent out the same day we get the
goods in. If you have any questions or want to progress an order then please
7. Is there a minimum order charge?
No, we have no minimum order charge or quantity.
8. What is the charge for delivery?
Our standard charge for next day delivery by carrier is £9.50
for orders up to 25kg. We also offer some next day timed deliveries and remember we also have no minimum order charge
or quantity (see above).
9. Can I return an item if I change my mind?
Yes, you can always return an item if you change your mind. It should be returned within 30 days and must be in an
"as new" condition and fit for resale. A full refund will be issued for stock items. There may be a restocking charge
for certain non stock items.